WHAT ARE VISA EXTENSIONS?
The visa extension or visa renewal is the process of applying for a new visa, this must be done before the current one expires. The process is very similar to the first time the application was made, this time the application is made in the destination country, so you can continue with your education plan and remain legal. The duration of this new visa depends a lot on your project, for each country it varies, according to the chosen course and immigration regulations.
WHY SHOULD I RENEW MY VISA?
If you want to stay in the country, before your visa expires it is necessary to apply again to another visa which allows you to be in the legal country. The duration will depend on the chosen course, for example for Australia, 90% of students apply again for a visa to extend their stay and thus be able to better enjoy the experience. Keep in mind that 6 months may be little if you consider the adaptation process, and when your English improves you will notice the difference. At this level you will be able to access other more advanced courses that complement your profile, you will be able to get better work experiences, in addition to having more visa time you will have time to get to know your city, the country and the surrounding countries. </ p>
If you want to stay in Australia, we will guide you through the entire process so you can see all your options to renew your visa, we will help you select a new path that best suits your interests and projects.
WHEN SHOULD I RENEW MY VISA?
There is no exact time, as long as it is done before the final expiration date. We always recommend that you start with the extension plan 3 months before your visa expires, so you will have enough time to save, evaluate what course you want to do and do the process with enough time. Remember that it is a very important legal process, if you leave it for last, incidents may happen that may affect your legal immigration status. For certain countries like Australia, once you apply to your visa extension, you are left with a temporary visa called “Bridging visa” that has specific conditions; In some cases, not a work permit, but if you have your first visa still active, this condition does not apply to you, if on the contrary your first visa expired, the conditions of this temporary visa apply.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT RENEW MY VISA?
You must leave the country before the final expiration date, which appears on the visa approval letter. Under no circumstances can you be in the country after this date because you would be left with an illegal report in your immigration record even if you leave the next day. Another option is to apply for the tourist visa instead of the student visa.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE EXTENSION OF MY VISA?
The costs are similar, low to detail the case for Australia as an example.
- The visa fee. As it is the first extension within the country, it costs AUD $ 636, remember that this figure may change according to updates. It is important that you know that when your second extension is made within the country, they charge you another fee of AUD $ 707, that is, the total fee would be ADU $ 1,343. This is why we recommend that you renew your visa for as long as possible so that you can extend your stay as long as you can and do not have to pay more money.
- OSHC – Medical Insurance. You would pay approximately AUD $ 41 / month multiplied by the number of total months of study + vacation period.
- First payment for the course. Depending on the chosen course, you would pay the deposit to request the CEO-enrollment confirmation letter and the rest of the course is paid in installments.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO EXTEND MY VISA?
The process is very similar to the first time, you must follow the checklist presenting the necessary documentation plus the certificate of studies from the country of origin.
- Must be submitted the motivation letter </ strong> , this time, presenting the reasons why you have decided to stay in the country. How the course you chose will help improve your profile or how it is related to your future plans, how it is related to your work and academic history, and above all mention that it motivates you to return to the country of origin. < / li>
- The letter from acceptance of the College </ li>
- Health insurance policy
- Pay the visa fee
THEY ALREADY LIVED IT
Ellos lo hicieron posible.
Su acompañamiento desde que te propones hacer este viaje a Australia y su recibimiento para continuar su asesoría una vez llegas aquí, es absolutamente único.read more
Siempre buen... acompañamiento.read more
Mauricio excelente asesoría.
mi proceso de visa fue muy ágil,... estuvieron muy pendientes de mí durante todo el proceso y la asesora Angélica Mosquera es muy eficienteread more
al llegar aquí te ayudan en todo literal en todo. no te sientes solo porque siempre estás con esta gran ayuda.
adicional siempre están atentos a responder cualquier duda que tengas porque aquí todo es nuevo.
los recomiendo sin duda alguna.read more
por parte de la aprobación de los papeles fue rápido, entre lo posible y todo salió muy bienread more
Gracias a Maria Alejandra por su apoyo en el inicio y a Cindy quien fue una gran anfitriona en nuestros primeros pasos acá 🌺🌺🌺 por la City 🇦🇺read more
Excelente agencia. 👍👍👍read more
Màs que recomendado mil gracias
seguridad y confianza en su serviciosread more
DO I NEED HELP TO RENEW MY VISA?
Yes, it is the most recommended because it can be a confusing process and remember that our service is free, if you do the process on your own, the course will cost the same and the institution does not give you the guidance to do the process of the visa.
YOUR EXPERIENCE DOES NOT STOP HERE!
We make the best experience of your life possible! Start a new path with us and broaden your educational and professional horizons.
LET US TELL YOU HOW IT IS
Because we already lived it!